Tie Fighter Assault SE Tie Fighter Assault SE

For mouse movement, use Event.ENTER_FRAME, instead of the onMouseMove event string, because if the player moves his or her mouse quickly away from the ship, then STOPS moving the mouse, the ship will not move toward the cursor any longer.

I love me some star wars, and this is well redone vertical-scroll flash rendition of it; Great story line, whatever recording equipment you used for the voice-overs: it came out nicely. Hitboxes, bounds, and logic all seem to work properly.

The last and, to me, the most important thing about this specific project: is that you completed it. When working on a big project, I understand how easy it is to (once the FUN parts are wrapped up/laid out) procrastinate away from the busy-work that the project requires. You've made it through that- so... As an independent flash video game developer, I say to you: Keep up the good work!

- Ryan Isler

teejay-number13 responds:

I used both. Since you can switch between the mouse and keyboard anytime during gameplay. The onMouseMove tells it to stop following the keyboard and start following the mouse. The ENTER_FRAME is what tells the ship to follow the mouse position.

Final Stand Final Stand

Nice game! I like the hats. The best combo is the brown hat and the arrows. Good plot twist on the last enemy there :). and nice story line.

-R

ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

I enjoyed this game. I ended up sitting here longer than expected. I was scared, due to the dark feel this game gave off, however the logical arguments kept me stationed. Thanks for a mind-assertive game, keep designing.
-Ryan
p.s. I'm sharing this game on my NG page because it was great.

Kowia Match Kowia Match

well aright

basic game; basic score. sound track provides me with some satisfying bass. programming and art is good. keep rockin' the flash.

Madness Lunacy Madness Lunacy

10th

it's so easy to notice how much effort is put into something, even if it is only 2 minutes of the readers time.

Good job.

Spudzy responds:

Thanks dude, it's nice knowing that my viewers realise how much work i've put into this game. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked the game.